Stomach pain is never fun, and they always come in bad times. Fortunately, they are generally not serious and are also cured by taking care of themselves. When your stomach hurts, it usually happens that your body needs some maintenance. Here are some simple tips for starting this process.
What is the cause of pain in the stomach
If there is a problem in gas, constipation in the stomach, then our stomach is not cleansed, which causes problems in burning stomach, diarrhea etc.
To get rid of abdominal pain quickly, most people take medicines from the medicine and eat it, and these medicines get relief from the pain, but the stomach problem is not resolved. Today we will know How to get rid of a stomach ache fast without medicine –
Treatment of Stomach Ache Fast Without Medicine
- Ginger – Take a small piece of ginger in your mouth and keep sucking its juice, it will prove beneficial for stomach pain.
- Radish – Radish can prove to be beneficial for stomach pain if it is consumed by adding black pepper and art salt in the radish, then the lotus sari associated with stomach can be relieved of diseases. You can also drink radish and vegetable and also after eating it.
- Cumin seeds – cumin seeds, benefits like sapota for pain. First take 3 to 5 grams cumin, then fry it in a frying pan and fry it with 2 to 3 times water in the crust.
- Tulsi – Drinking basil juice of 10 to 12 grams provides relief in stomachache.
- Fenugreek seeds – Fenugreek seeds in the fenugreek grind the seeds thoroughly with water and make a paste and eat it with curd and get relief immediately from the problem of wheezing and torsion in the stomach.
- Sauf – Put 10 to 12 grams of sauf in water and keep it in bed at night and filter it by the sieve on the next day, it will remain in stomach pain.
- Onion – Remove the juice of onion and drink it in the taste and mix it with salt, the problem of gas in the stomach will be removed.
Also Read – How to Cure Acne Scars Naturally in 3 Days
8. Stop eating food – Remove your stomach immediately from all kinds of solid or liquid foods. If you need food, then a little bit of non-acidic food (crackers, rice, oatmeal), fruits that are not sour and vegetables (potatoes, banana, leafy green vegetables) can be taken.